Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
The expansion of the global weighing machine industry is forecast to reach 3.3% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 6.7%. Currently, personal weighing machines and household scales account for 26.0% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between scales for continuous weighing of goods on conveyors (3.8%), constant weight scales (12.0%), other weighing machines (capacity less than 30 kg) (17.9%), other weighing machines (capacity 30 – 5000 kg) (14.2%), other weighing machines (5.0%) and parts for weighing machines (21.1%).
China, Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States represent the largest weighing machine markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Philippines (10.4%), Bolivia (9.9%), Ecuador (7.9%), the United States (6.5%) and Azerbaijan (6.1%).
The industry report package Weighing Machine Markets in the World to 2019 offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for weighing machines in the world. Along with a global weighing machine market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
– Overall weighing machine market size, 2008-2019
– Weighing machine market size by product segment, 2008-2019
– Growth rates of the overall weighing machine market and different product segments, 2008-2019
– Shares of different product segments of the overall weighing machine market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
– Market Potential Rates of the overall weighing machine market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Personal weighing machines and household scales
Scales for continuous weighing of goods on conveyors
Constant weight scales
Other weighing machines (capacity less than 30 kg)
Other weighing machines (capacity 30 – 5000 kg)
Other weighing machines
Parts for weighing machines
The reports help answering the following questions:
– What is the current size of the weighing machine market in the world and in different countries?
– How is the weighing machine market divided into different product segments?
– How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
– How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
– What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
– Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the weighing machine market in the world to 2019
– Track industry development and identify market opportunities
– Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
– Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.